The Bald Soprano
Do the limits of my language mean the limits of my world? The manifesto of the Theatre of the Absurd directed by Maciej Prus.
The Smiths, the Martins, the maid and the Fire Chief. They babble. Unable to express any thought or feeling, these characters embody the nonsense of everyday conversations and public speeches. Their language expands and fills up the cosmos, revealing its absurdity. A classic comedy of the 20th-century.
director: Maciej Prus
set designer: Boris Kudlička
costume designer: Jagna Janicka
lighting designer: Maciej Igielski
Mr. Smith (guest actor)
Mary, the maid
The Fire Chief
- set designer's assistants: Arkadiusz Chrustowski, Elwira Szyszka
- costume designer's assistant: Anita Trzaskowska
- lighting technicians: Adam Kalka (till September 2016), Dariusz Wieczorek
- sound technicians: Marcin Kotwa, Maciej Rybicki
- stage manager, prompter: Ewa Dworecka
Licence for this stage production was granted by the Society of Authors – ZAiKS.