This is a story about elusiveness of the theatre, the power of the actor's transformation, personal and artistic fulfillment, and ultimately about the loneliness and decline of an artist.
The Shakespeare's King Lear runs in the London playhouse. Sir, aging head of the theatre company and venerable stage actor is to perform the main role for the two hundred twenty seventh time. He is struggling with the routine and his weakening strength. His long-time dresser assists him.
director: Adam Sajnuk
set design: Katarzyna Adamczyk
music: Michał Lamża
- director's assistant: Karolina Matuszewska
- lighting technicians: Łukasz Obuch-Woszczatyński, Tomasz Księżak, Kacper Bobylak
- sound technicians: Marcin Kotwa, Maciej Rybicki
- stage manager: Krzysztof Kuszczyk
- prompter: Jolanta Szydłowska